History of the Halstrup Walcher Group (HWG®)

From precision mechanics to complete mechatronical solutions

 
 
History of the Halstrup Walcher Group
 
Jahr Ereignis
2016 A focus on employees: team building exercises for all employees after move and restructuring, Luftmeister GmbH is founded by Walcher Meßtechnik GmbH.
2015 The new “Plant II” production facility is dedicated. Located on Ottenstraße 2, the plant offers 3,100 square meters of floor space.
2008 Lean management is introduced and the value-creation team is born.
2007 Production area is expanded and the central high-bay warehouse built.
2004 Passing of the torch at halstrup-walcher. Juergen Walcher becomes the new CEO.
2000 The company is renamed halstrup-walcher GmbH.
1999 New building with an expanded production area; the company moves into the facility at Stegener Straße 10.
1996 The company enters the field of mechatronics, specializing in positioning systems.
1995 Certification in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001.
1992 Entered into the processor technology business: first device with P92 microprocessor
1990 Dr. Hans Walcher acquires Erwin Halstrup Multur GmbH. The establishment of the new parent company, Walcher Meßtechnik GmbH, results in the formation of the Halstrup-Walcher Group (HWG®).
1981 The company is renamed Erwin Halstrup Multur GmbH.
1974 The company enters the electronics sector and starts to develop and manufacture electronic pressure instruments for small differential pressures.
1954 The company relocates to Kirchzarten. In subsequent years, the production program switches from electromedicine to gear technology.
1946 Foundation of the company by Erwin Halstrup in Freiburg, for the manufacture of electromedical equipment.
 
 
 

© 2016 halstrup-walcher GmbH | Stegener Str. 10 | D-79199 Kirchzarten | Telefon +49 (0) 7661/3963-0 | info@halstrup-walcher.de | General terms and conditions | Imprint | Data protection